Grow and Win Business
Building a business to match your ambition
Growth comes in many forms. You may want to launch into new markets, explore new channels, or increase your market share by winning more business from competitors.
We can help you develop, evaluate and select the right growth strategy for your business. Our services include advising on mergers and acquisitions; developing your online trading approach; and producing winning RFP responses.
Would you like to know more? Book an initial discussion to discuss how we can help.
Growing by acquiring or merging with competitors can be the fastest way to scale up your business. However, if not managed correctly, it can be extremely disruptive and destroy shareholder value, even risking the future of the business. Large companies acknowledge this, and will establish a comprehensive M&A playbook which describes all the activities needed to successfully execute acquisitions.
Smaller companies may not have the experience or capacity to perform all these activities in-house. We can bolster your team and provide expertise in the end-to-end M&A process:
- Growth Strategy - Assess if growth by M&A is the best approach for your business, and if so - how?
- Transaction Assessment - Identifying and evaluating potential targets against set criteria.
- Business Case - Establishing the value drivers behind the deal, and whether a positive outcome is likely.
- Due Diligence - Leading operational due diligence to better understand the business, identify risks and further develop the business case.
- Transaction Execution - Supporting negotiations and agreeing on a final price.
- Integration Planning - Establishing an integration plan to successfully achieve the deal value drivers.
- Integration Programme Management - Managing deal risks, tracking and executing against deal value drivers, and realising the business value of the deal.
For a traditional 'bricks and mortar' business, the move to online trading brings a significant growth opportunity. However, while it is easy to establish an online presence, making this a successful sales channel presents many challenges.
We can help you decide the correct online trading approach for you, and how to make it a success. This can include commerce platforms, marketing options such as pay-per-click advertising, fulfilment challenges and customer support.
We have a particular specialisation in establishing Amazon as a distribution channel, gaining access to tens of millions of customers across Europe. Our consultants can quickly establish your Amazon Marketplace presence. You will be able and choose to fulfil your orders yourself, or take advantage of Fulfilment By Amazon (FBA). Whether you are a reseller or promoting your own products, we can assist you in becoming a leading seller on Amazon.
In the B2B marketplace, writing a winning RFP response can mean taking significant market share from your competition. We have extensive experience in evaluating and responding to complex Requests for Proposal (RFPs).
We can support your RFP responses, increasing your chances of success:
- Reviewing the RFP document and making recommendations for response.
- Coordination and management of the response for complex bids, allowing your teams to focus on the content and customer value.
- Writing the response document in commercially compelling terms.
- Developing innovative commercial propositions that your customers will value.
- Reviewing your RFP responses and making recommendations for improvement.